The purpose of the Intergroup is to support Colorado Adult Children of Alcoholics and Dysfunctional Families (“ACA”) meetings and individual members whenever possible. The Intergroup is a service body and exists to:
- Distribute meeting schedules and ACA materials for meeting representatives and the professional treatment community, or to other areas where ACA may be needed.
- Assist new ACA groups in establishing themselves in Colorado, where such help is needed.
- Act as liaison in an exchange of ideas and information between members and meetings.
- Form committees for activities and meetings, such as public information, outreach, speakers committee, social events, and other special functions authorized by the Intergroup at a regular business meeting.
- Provide access to literature in lieu of ACA World Services Organization (“ACA WSO”).