The Colorado ACA Intergroup Recovery Support Tool relies on community-led flagging to keep it healthy. ACA users flag unwelcome activity (by contacting the CO ACA Intergroup below) and email will be reviewed using the following guidelines. We are currently unable to support members under the age of 18 years of age. If you’re under 18 and looking for support, please see ACA WSO Meeting Finder or Alateen.
RULES OF COMMUNICATION
- Respect. Everyone here is expected to be respectful and considerate of others.
- Personal Problems. If you have a problem with someone, do not post publicly about it. This is a place to talk about sponsorship, not personal issues or unrelated topics.
BEHAVIORS THAT WILL NOT BE TOLERATED
- Hate Speech Or Bullying. Be kind and respectful of each other. Don’t insult or put down other members. Remember that sexist, racist, and other exclusionary jokes, comments, or imagery will not be tolerated.
- Trolling. Posting in bad faith with the primary intent of sowing discord or provoking a negative response.
- Volatile Language. Do not post content that may potentially trigger someone (e.g. rape, abuse, violence, etc.)
The Colorado ACA Intergroup accepts no responsibility for interactions and encourages users to be responsible for themselves and cautious. Note that there is no guarantee that you will be able to make the connection(s) that you are seeking.